Monday, December 8, 2008

C H O C O L A T E ! ! !

Wow... Life is not going to be the same anymore... Imagine having chocolate mousse and a tub of belgian chocolate haagen-dazs ice-cream after dinner when it is raining outside with the temperature of merely 6 degree celcius... Ooh... Can anyone imagine that??? Putting the ice-cream into the mouth when your whole body feels like freezing... Oh my goodness... This is simply awesome, irresistible and indescribable... YUMMY!!! This is the best thing to do... Holding the tub of ice-cream is enough to freeze me, let alone letting it go through my throat... Hahahaha... I am mad... In fact, I am crazy for chocolate!!!! Chocolate bars, chocolate muffins, chocolate drink, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate mousse... Those are food from heaven... :D:D:D

The chocolate effect is acting up again... It makes me high... Wahaha... The weather has been pretty cool for the past few days... It's really cool... Trust me... Seeing the road turned into ice rink early in the morning... The cars are covered with ice made me somehow feel like I am living in a cartoon world... This is what you get to see in cartoon and you will be thinking that it's too exaggerating... But it is happening now right in front of my eyes... Hahahaha... I sound a bit "jakun" I know... Don't laugh...

Enough of my nonsense... It's late and there's no one for me to disturb... This is the advantage of having blog... Hehe... Take care and miss ya... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~~

No comments: