Saturday, December 6, 2008

A round of applause... :D

Phew... It has been two to three days since I last update this blog... Well, I am done with my AMA assignment... No relaxing... I have to do AIC, IF and CRTP assignments... But at the mean time, let me have some fresh air first and update you guys with my condition...

I have been sleeping really early for the past few days... 2am, 3am n 4am are my sleeping hours... On average, my sleeping hours is about 4hours per night... As a result, I look like a walking zombie at uni... Hahaha... I guess you all can imagine how I look... But I am really glad that I managed to switch my sleeping time... Sleep in the day and stay awake at night... At least, I can concentrate better at night... I want to be a midnight ghost... Hahaha... This is my first achievement... *clap clap*

Moving on to the second achievement, I have been staying away from city centre (shopping) for 3 WEEKS!!!! *clap clap* What a great achievement... Even I have to salute myself now... But somehow my life seems to be incomplete without shopping... Something seems to be missing from my life... Sigh...

My life for the past few weeks have been quite dull... Not much happening... It revolves around my room and uni... Nothing to crap as well... =S

Take care and miss ya... Muacksss... :D:D:D

Shi Hui~

No comments: