Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My 40th kg parcel...

Oh ya... Forgot to mention that I actually received my 20kg parcel today... I received two 10kg parcels previously... This made up to my 40th kg parcel from Malaysia... What's in the parcel??? Hehehe... Curry paste, tomyam paste, chai poh, chilli sauce, yee mee, mihun, herbal soup, nescafe, nesvita, chrysanthemum tea, pads, paper, etc... It all adds up to 20kg... It took less than 2months to send through ship... Wasn't very long... And it costs much much cheaper than by air...

I just finished unpacking the parcel... And guess what... The food that I have in my room now is more than enough to last me till summer maybe... I am not exaggerating... One box is full now... I started to use the second box... I should really stop myself from buying chocolates and biscuits from Sainsbury's everytime I went for groceries... Should walk straight to the cashier right after the vegetables and meat department... Hahaha... See how long I can survive then... :P:P:P

Take care and miss ya... Muacksss....

Shi Hui~

No comments: