Monday, December 29, 2008

Boxing Day...

Last few days have been counting down for the arrival of Boxing Day... Well, of course I would not miss out such a good deal to go shopping... Reached Cabot Circus at around 10am... Most of the shops opened at 11am... But there are a few shops which were opened at I have no idea what time... Maybe as early as 6am??? Hahaha... It is possible... There are people who camp outside LV and Gucci shop in London... Bristol's Boxing Day ain't that happening of course...

But there are really people queuing up outside River Island and Zara at Cabot Circus... Quite a spectacular for me... Hehe... Cut the crap... I'll go straight into the end results... Two shirts, two pants, one jacket and a belt... Hahaha... It will be perfect if I managed to buy a bag... Saw a Fred Perry bag... Was thinking should I get it because there was no sales... Can always buy it another day because I am still thinking of the Roxy bag...

2more days to 2009... Have you list down your New Year resolution??? I have not... A long list of resolution in my mind... Should I really list it down??? Hehe... Happy New Year everyone... Have a great year ahead... Cheers... :D:D:D

While typing this post, someone pressed the doorbell and guess what... It's a card for me... It's from Phylis... My darling... Hahaha... Thanks a million... Did I ever mention that I received both Xmas and birthday card from Chareli all the way from Sydney??? I can't remember but I'll just say it here... Thanks Phylis and Chareli... Muackssss...

Take care and miss ya... Muackssss....

Shi Hui~~

No comments: