Monday, November 24, 2008

Attention to the girls!!!

Girls out there... Here is a piece of advice... Please sleep early if possible... As early as you can sleep even if it's 9pm...

As a consequence of sleeping quite late for the past two weeks, I had a big pimple on my face since Friday... Out of anger as it is just located on my middle right cheek, I decided to do something about it last night... When I woke up this morning, I almost shouted when I looked at the mirror... I AM DISFIGURED!!! There's actually a mark on my face... It's something like a wound getting dry... Remember the location of the pimples on my face??? It's so obvious... Gosh... And guess what??? I had a presentation today as well... God bless me... Imagine I was standing in front of the classroom with a black patch on my face... Just like a big mole... Sweat...

I wondered why on earth I did not want to sleep early for the last two weeks... If I get my assignment done, then the pimple is considered nothing... It's in fact quite worth it... But then, I did not get anything done... That made me even furious... Now I know why sleeping is so important to girls... SLEEP = BEAUTY... That's the equation... Hahaha...

Hope all the girls stay happy n pretty... Take care and miss ya.... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha....
u are so funny...
no wonder u keeps on asking me to sleep early tat day....
hmm...
indeed, sleep=beauty...
hei...
chua, apply some tea tree oil on the pimples...
but it has turned black... u jus need time to let it heal d...
so next time, don squeeze it... apply tea tree oil...
ok???
take care..
n stay pretty...
miss ya...