Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tomorrow is my big day!!!

Gosh... I am feeling nervous now... Pre-big day syndrome??? Hahaha... Don't worry... It's not my wedding tomorrow... It's the submission date for my dissertation... At this point of time, this is far more important than my marriage... It's a 40 credit module which can have a great impact on my degree classification...

I am worried about it since Friday... Serves me right for doing it at the last minute... Finally, my topic has been finalised... *fingers crossed* Please do not reject my topic... I will have heart attack if my topic is being rejected... I cannot imagine the amount of journal I have to go through again... I have to sit in front of the laptop from morning till night facing the PDF files and repeating certain words for hundreds of times...

I hope tomorrow will be my day... Once my topic is accepted, I am going to work hard on it... AMA and IF assignments, I'll be coming over to you soon... Please be patient... I haven't forget about you... Better pull up my socks now or else there gone my Christmas trip... Next week is independent study week... Sigh... Time flies... Half of the semester gone just like that and I am still honeymoon-ing...

One shopping trip only during independent study week... The rest of the week will be my confinement at home... Deal!!! Hahaha...

Take care everyone and miss ya... To those who are rushing for assignments, tests and exams, all the best... God bless us...

Shi Hui~

No comments: