Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nightmare..@_@

Sweat... I have been doing my learning logs for the past few hours... It is actually a reflection of my lectures, workshops and independent studies... All these are equivalent of digging out history... I have to think of how do I feel, what problem I encountered, what have I learnt, etc... Anything you can name it... Sounds very silly... But this is what I am supposed to do... I have to hand in those entries towards the end of the semester and churn out a 1500 words report for the reflective logs... Gosh... I hate this module and yet I am doing so much for it... Reflecting so much on everything... I am going to have nightmares tonight... The module booklet will be waving at me together with the lecture slides flying around... I am going nuts soon... I can't even recall certaint things... Let alone remembering how do I feel at that particular point of time... Can I just write BORING in every entry??? Hahaha...

Back to my learning logs... Take care and miss ya...
Muacksss...

Shi Hui~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GANBATEH KUDASAI!!!!!!!!
take care ya...
miss ya...