Tuesday, November 11, 2008

@_@

Oops... Can I pose you guys some questions???

Do I really seem to be enjoying a lot in Bristol???

Wee Meng said that of me... Michelle said that of me... My cousin said that of me... If one person says it, maybe he/she is wrong... When 3persons say it, high possibility it can't be wrong, right??? Everytime someone asked me, "How are you?" and before I answer their question, they will be saying, "You must be enjoying yourself there..." Hey... You are supposed to wait for my answer instead of answering it on my behalf... But WAIT!!!

When I am down and crying alone, do u guys know??? When I miss my family and friends badly, all I can do is only seeing them through webcam or called them... I miss the touch... But I don't deny the fact that I enjoy the shopping, scenery and environment here except for the "housewife" part where I have to do housework, buy groceries and cook... Not to forget about the cold crazy weather which experiences PMS too... The weather here is sometimes too emo... Unpredictable...

The next question is, do I seem happier in Bristol than I was in Malaysia??? Chan said that I sound cheerful in MSN... She is even more "geng"... She can feel my feelings through those words that I typed in MSN... Hahaha...

Somehow Shi Hui seems to be more suitable to stay in Bristol... When I was back in Malaysia, no one ever said that I am enjoying my life... People hardly said that I am cheerful... Distance makes the heart grows fonder... You guys must be missing me a lot... Wakaka... I do really enjoy the feeling of being missed by others... I do really really enjoy the feeling of being cared and concerned by others... Hehe... I am honest this time... I am a normal girl too... I do feel touched easily...

Anyway, I miss you guys a lot a lot a lot too... Haha.. Take care...

Muacksss...

Shi Hui~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chua chua...
we said tat because from the pics u posted, u looks happy n having funs of going so many places...
but deep down, i do know tat u have ur own probs..
feeling lonely, feeling homesick, n u cant feeling the love directly from us(ur family n frens here)...
but no matter how far is the distance between us, we will be here to help u up, listen to u and also wait for u to come back...
so do take care ya...
really miss u a lot....
*hughug*

ShiHui said...

dear...
don worry...
i m reli vry fine here la...
except for some emo times...
juz need something to nag n grumble smtm...
n my blog is a great channel for me to do tat...
don worry abt me...
as i said, i don deny i m having fun here...
hehe...
shopping alone can make me smile..
wahaha...
thx for ur support...
i do miss u a lot too...
muacksss...
hugsss... :D