Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hi from the new Shi Hui... :)

Today is a gift which means it is the mystery that I am awaiting for since yesterday... Last night I slept really late... Went for kebab with darlings and hang out at their place till quite late... But then I still wake up earlier than I expected... The feeling of waking up is really wonderful this morning... Had my breakfast and started to do some laundry after that... 1st round of laundry, my Animal hoodie... 2nd round of laundry, all my dark-coloured clothing... 3rd round of laundry, my bedsheet and duvet cover... Vacuumed my room and wiped all the dust away... The feeling is simply too great... Everything seems so clean and new... Just like me... The Shi Hui today feels so different from yesterday... I am the new Shi Hui today... Hi everyone...

When I was thinking back on the whole incident, I actually gave myself a smile... I am surprised... I am supposed not to think about it anymore but somehow I have the courage to reflect on the whole incident... Who told me what??? I remembered very clearly... What lesson should I take from the whole episode??? I am very sure about it... It feels amazing... I guess I am never that awake and sober before today...

Love indeed is a powerful tool... It can make he/she tries to shoulder all the other party's blames... Believe me... If someone loves you, he/she is willing to die for you... You will never be wrong in his/her eyes... I experienced it myself...

As for friends, in order not to offend any party in the argument, it is always advisable to say "Both are at fault..." But I don't expect much either as I understand their dilemma... No worries on that part...

As for your soul mate and old buddy, they will be there to back you up all the way... In their opinion, you will never be wrong... As for me, no doubt I want everyone to back me up... So, this category of people suits me best... I like to listen to their advice because I will never ever be wrong in any way... And the most important part is, I do not have to say sorry at all...

End of my reflection... No offence from this post... I am just voicing out my own opinion on the whole episode... Who loves me and who doesn't, I am clearer than anyone else... You guys are forever missed by me still... Don't worry...

Take care and miss ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, shi hui...
nice to meet u...
i'm michelle...
u can call me mich too...
hajimemashita, douzo yoroshiku (hi, nice to meet u)
haha....

~CiPei~ said...

omg.. mich is soo lame!! =.=
lolx!!
anyway, hello there..
I'm cipei... hahaha...

ShiHui said...

sama sama lame...
swt...
hahaha...