Friday, November 14, 2008

Zoo Trip on 14112008... =D

First and foremost... Happy 21st Birthday darling Muhe... Hehe...

Today I finally go to Bristol Zoo... Yay... FINALLY... The zoo here is really cool... What got me really excited are the seals and penguins... But somehow I am quite disappointed... I didn't get to see horse, tiger, pig, giraffe and elephant... Wonder why Bristol doesn't have such animals... No doubt I see a lot varieties of monkeys, insects, frogs, rats and tortoises... Overall, the zoo trip is fun... Imagine 5 girls whose aged average 20 visited the zoo... Hahaha...

After the zoo trip, we went to Shanghai Nights to have dinner... Oh my goodness... The food there is simply delicious... I can't believe that 4 girls can actually eat so much... We really had a lot a lot... The dim sum is nice... The roast duck is nice... It made me drool now although I am still very very full... Hehe... Where will be our next destination then??? Wahaha... Can't wait can't wait!!!

Time flies... My break is coming to an end... Monday my class will resume as usual... I have been really enjoying a lot this break... Hahaha... Fully recharged now... Time to find back my concentration to do assignments...

Take care and miss ya... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~

No comments: