Sunday, November 9, 2008

T.T

What is wrong with me??? I feel like crying so much... I really really really feel like crying... I cried yesterday... I cried just now... And yes, I am crying now too... I feel vexed and frustrated... Somehow I seem to have a lot of things in my mind... Where and how should I start??? Where is the starting point and where is the ending point??? God knows...

Can I hide under my blanket and allow myself to have a big cry for the second time in my life??? I am not homesick... I called mummy two days ago and chatted with her for almost an hour... Everything is good and everyone is fine back at home...

I admit I am easily influenced by people around me... Their mood affects my mood but never in such an extent... Knowing Chew is down but having no idea on what should I do made me really bad... Gloating over someone's failure somehow made me feel bad too...

I sudddenly feel so lonely and empty... I need a shoulder for me to cry on... Xiao Qi Gui, you told me that tears should be reserved for happy occassion and I should not shed my tears easily... Yet now I am wasting my tears on unnecessary stuff and the amount is huge this time...

After almost 2months I am in Bristol, today is the day when I cried so bitterly... This is not homesick... Is it pressure that I am venting out now??? I hope it is... At the very least, I know what went wrong... Crying for no apparent reason is damn silly... And not having anyone by your side is pathetic... YES!!! I AM SILLY AND PATHETIC NOW...

Shi Hui~

4 comments:

chareli said...

haih. you sound so down. don't get all angry at yourself like that!
sometimes, we just feel so helpless when we think that we can't help the people around us.
i'm sure you'll be able to think of something to cheer them up. even just lending a listening ear will be good enough.
hope you'll feel better after crying and venting out your frustrations.

on a random note, maybe it's the weather? @_@

ShiHui said...

tat's wat i tot too...
the weather is reli bad today...
it has been raining the whole day n it's vry breezy outside...
thx chareli...
i feel much much better cos i hav been crying reli a lot since juz now...

Phoenix said...

sometimes we might cry for no reason. If it can make u feel better, then juz let the tears flow out. Hope you'll feel happier now...

ShiHui said...

i admit i m a crybaby...
tears flowing r nth to me now... hahaha...
thanks...
i m bec to normal dy...
act hav been suppressing till cant take it anymore...
i do admit i think too much oso...
wat to do...
brain not listening to me... =S