Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I plead guilty AGAIN!!!

I am in the mood to blog now... Somehow I had a very satisfying lunch just now... First porridge in Bristol... That's not the VIP yet... The VIP is... *drum rolls please* "cai bu egg"... You guys should know what's that... It's salted carrot if I am not mistaken... And it tastes great with porridge... Hahaha... I received a packet last week from Malaysia... It's from my 3rd sis actually... She bought it for me to fry with eggs... So sweet of her... A simple meal can make me in the best of mood... Haha...

By the way, can I take back what I said in my last post??? One shopping trip during the one week study week does not seem enough..."One shopping trip only during independent study week... The rest of the week will be my confinement at home... Deal!!! Hahaha..." THIS STATEMENT IS NO LONGER VALID!!! IT'S VOID!!! I am going back on my words again... I know... I PLEAD GUILTY... I want to go Birmingham... I want to go Bath... Gosh... I want to go Cribbs Causeway... I want to go Bristol Zoo... I want to go Cabot Circus... Eesh... This is frustrating enough... Can someone tell me how to control not to think of shopping so much???

I want to buy bag, shoes, shirts, pants, jackets and hoodies which I have them all... I miss spending in Ringgit Malaysia... At the very least, I don't have to think about converting... And I have my sis to sponsor me once in a while... I miss my jie... *sob sob* She'll buy me bag and shoes... She'll pay for my meal... I should have really knock my head for daydreaming too much... Shopping can really make me go mad... Sigh... I need to divert my attention!!!

Take care and miss ya...
Muacksss...

Shi Hui~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG~~~
chua chua...
haize...
going so many places again??? haize...
speechless + envy = sad.....
haha....

ShiHui said...

michelle...
all these r my wishes...
not even turn into plan yet...
but tmr i m going to bristol zoo n suspension bridge...
hehe...
sound like a small kid...
going to the zoo...
don feel sad la...
i show u the pics when i m bec... :D