Saturday, November 29, 2008

=D

It's almost 2.30am and I am still wide awake... Should I feel happy??? This is initially my intention to be able to stay awake in the middle of the night... That is the reason I chose to take a nap at 5.30pm... I had a cup of super satisfying mocha a few hours ago... My favourite of all the coffees I had before... Now I have the remedy to keep me awake... But then again, I feel really bad for sleeping "early" in the morning...

For everyone's information, the mark on my face has gone off... Hence, I do not want any more pimples... But then again, I won't be sleeping early for the next few weeks... Hahaha... Opportunity cost again... Sigh... Of course assignments are more important now... Pimples are secondary... As long as my hands are obedient and not itchy, everything will be fine...

I have something to share... Have anyone ever ponder how important friends are to you??? Where do they stand in your heart??? On the other hand, what about your bf/gf??? Where does he/she stand in your heart again??? If you were to tell me that you place your friends above your bf/gf, there's another question to be thought about... If one day, one of your friends come over to you and asked you to let him/her have your bf/gf, will you be able to do it as you said friends have a higher place in your heart??? Hahaha... Have a good thought over it... I have already given a thought about it and what I gave myself is a smile again... :D I find myself sillier and sillier... Even I am amused by myself now... Sweat... =.=

Gosh... I am still very very sober... Back to my articles... Take care, miss ya and love ya... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~

No comments: