Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hmmm... What's the point???

I am wondering what is the point of staying up late... A cup of mocha on Friday night kept me awake till 6am in the morning... Woke up at 10am the same morning... I am still brooding over that cup of mocha till now... Sigh... As a result, my brain did not function properly at all on Saturday... Was supposed to do my assignment... Got the inspiration of the whole framework while lying on the bed... After typing the whole framework out, I got stuck at the "overview" which is the first point... I took the whole day to think of what I should write and ended up I managed to type out 100 out of the 2500 words required for my assignment... Stupid brain... Seems to be damaged by that cup of mocha... Got really fed up and pissed off with myself... Some innocent people even got scolded by me for no apparent reason... Sorry... Lack of sleep leads to bad and uncontrolled temper... This is what mummy always said, "火气大"... I am going to stress the importance of SLEEP again... The equation is further expanded... SLEEP = BEAUTY + GOOD TEMPER ----> LOVABLE.... Hahaha... Michelle will be laughing at my nagging virtue again... I really mean well for you girls... Please understand my intention...

Since I can't get anything done due to my useless brain, I slept quite early last night... 12am is considered early, right??? Guess what, I managed to sleep in till 12pm this afternoon... Woohoo... Paid back my sleep debt and I am in super high spirit today... Restrict myself from signing in MSN which will made me type more words in MSN rather than my assignments... Sorry Michelle... I did it... I managed to find the form to do my assignment... For your information, this is the first assignment I am doing for this semester... Starting is always not easy... I believe I will be able to maintain the form of doing assignments really soon... In addition, I found the remedy which can keep me awake the whole night... Wahaha... God bless me... Amitabha...

P/S: Sorry Michelle... Didn't mean to put aeroplane on you... Promised to chat with you when you are back from the voluntary work... Sorry... Was busy with my assignment... Will make it up to you soon... =)

Quote of the day... "Stop being so persistent"... (小气鬼, 2008)

Take care, miss ya and love ya... Back to assignment... Muacksss...

Shi Hui~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahahahaha....
how can a mocha keeps u so sober????
even i drank nescafe at 11pm, i would sleep like a pig at 12am...
hmmm... maybe i'm immuned to it d..
u better don do this for the following weeks..
if not, u will have pimpled-face ar..
erm... is ok la..
i was kinda tired last nite...
but i still onlined la..
hehe..
but got some bad news bout Jeanete..
kinda sad for her...
u can read from her sina blog..
haize..
anyway, do ur assigment first..
it is more important..
PS: nagging is ur virtue n "trademark" wat.. wahahahhahahahha......

ShiHui said...

michelle leong kit yin!!! how cud u ps tat statement??? sigh... nvm la... evryone knows i love nagging dy... i hav no idea wat's wrong wit the mocha... nescafe has no such a big impact on me oso... but the mocha i had is from nescafe oso... crazy one... i will tk gd care of my face while concentrating on my assignment... don worry... sigh... don feel so sad abt gnet's news la... cheer up, k??? tk care n miss ya... muacksss...