Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Quick One... :D

It has been quite a few days since I dropped a few lines here... This week classses are as usual... As boring as usual... On the other hand, I am as lazy as ever... Hahaha... I managed to get something done too... Some small little tiny stuff... Major stuff needs more motivation... Sigh... I couldn't find motivation in Bristol... How come???

Next week, I am having a presentation... Hopefully everything goes well... Not going to mention about my assignments... I am sure you guys are tired listening to me repeating the same thing... Even I feel tired also... So, in order to make myself not tired, I have to get rid of those annoying stuff as soon as possible... Wish me heaps of luck...

Hmmm... I am trying to stay away from city centre... Too many things in my mind now... I want to learn to meditate now... I want to control my emotions well and able to control my mind well... My housemate lent me a few books on meditation... I am quite interested... I have been emo-ing for no apparent reason very easily lately... Meditation may be something good for me... Hahaha...

Not forgetting to say "Congrats" to May Joan... Found her happiness... Wish her be as sweet as Chee Siang and Ci Pei or even sweeter also never mind... Hahaha...

I seriously seriously need to pull up my socks before I regret... Lately, I notice some improvements in me... Hope I can keep it up and have more improvements... I still want to graduate next year and go back Malaysia...

One more thing, for those who have just finished mugging, "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!"... For those who are still striving, "ALL THE BEST!!!"... Take care and miss ya... Muackssss...

Shi Hui~

No comments: